Recovery Through Activity
Recovery Through Activity:
- enables service users to recognise the long-term benefits of occupational participation by exploring the value of a range of activities
- provides occupational therapists with a valuable tool to support the use of their core skills
- provides comprehensive evidence regarding the value of activity along with a wealth of resources to support implementation of an occupation focused intervention
- helps to refocus the practice of occupational therapy in mental health on occupation
- and supports occupational therapy practitioners to engage in their core skills and enhance the quality of service user care in mental health.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The Florea and Holland Mystery Series: A Trilogy: The Secret of Monument Valley, Treasure of the High Sierra, and The Secret of Death Valley: Volume 5